GemBox.Spreadsheet is a .NET library that enables you to read, write, convert, and print spreadsheet files (XLSX, XLS, XLSB, CSV, HTML, and ODS) from .NET applications.
With GemBox.Spreadsheet you get a fast and reliable library that’s easy to use and doesn’t depend on Microsoft Excel. It requires only .NET and it’s much faster than Microsoft Office Automation!
You can download and use the library for free, even for commercial projects. The Professional version, which comes with 12 months of technical support and without limitations, requires a license for every developer. There are no OEM, server, or deployment licenses. We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Read Excel files (XLSX, XLS, XLSB, ODS) files, text files (CSV, TXT), and HTML files.
- Write/create and convert to XLSX, XLS, XLSB, ODS, CSV, TXT, HTML, PDF, PDF/A, XPS, and image formats.
- View and edit spreadsheets in WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, and Windows.Forms applications.
- Print spreadsheets or charts.
- Cell formula calculation engine.
- Protect, encrypt, and digitally sign spreadsheets.
- Get, create, or edit sheets, rows, columns, cells, formulas, hyperlinks, comments, images, charts, shapes, text boxes, tables, and pivot tables.
- Get, create, or edit cell styles and formatting, chart formatting, in-line text formatting, and conditional formatting.
- Get, create, or edit headers and footers, grouping and outlining, data validation, sheet protection, document properties, and print and view options.
- Get, create, or edit row height and column width, print titles, and area, and freeze or split panes.
- Import or export spreadsheet data from/to a DataTable.
- Search, filter, or sort spreadsheet data.
- Preserve unsupported elements including smart arts, certain charts, macros, sparklines, and slicers.
- Medium trust support.