GemBox.Pdf is a powerful .NET component that enables you to create, read, write, edit, and print PDF files. You can also merge, split, sign, clone, and convert PDF files and manipulate low-level objects from .NET applications simply and efficiently.
With GemBox.Pdf, you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. Best of all, GemBox.Pdf requires only .NET – it doesn’t rely on Adobe Acrobat or any other third-party software. That means you can easily deploy your application without worrying about additional licenses or compatibility issues.
Download your Free version. For the Professional version, which comes with 12 months of free bug fixes, new releases, and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money-back guarantee for 30 days. There is no need for a subscription and no need for server or OEM licenses.
- Convert PDF files to image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and WMP) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) formats.
- View PDF files in WPF applications.
- Print PDF files.
- Merge PDF files.
- Split PDF files.
- Create, fill in, flatten, read, and export PDF interactive forms.
- Extract a Unicode representation of a PDF page and individual text elements with their bounds and font.
- Extract images from PDF files.
- Extract text from images or scanned PDF files with optical character recognition (OCR).
- Encrypt and digitally sign PDF files.
- Clone or import pages between PDF documents.
- Read, write and update PDF files.
- Get, create or edit bookmarks (outlines).
- Get and set document properties.
- Add watermark, header and footer to PDF pages.
- Get and set viewer preferences.
- Get, create, remove or reorder pages.
- Add text, images, shapes (paths), form XObjects, content groups, and marked content to pages and format (fill, stroke, and clip) the content.
- Annotate PDF pages with hyperlinks.
- Use basic PDF objects for currently unsupported PDF features.
- Medium trust support.
- Use private fonts to bypass medium trust environment restrictions.
If the feature you are looking for is not listed above, please check the examples, or visit our support center where you can vote for missing features.