GemBox.Pdf is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, merge and split PDF files or execute low-level object manipulations from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way. If you want to create complex PDF documents, use GemBox.Document, GemBox.Spreadsheet, and GemBox.Presentation, which all have PDF exporting capability.
With GemBox.Pdf, you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It requires only the .NET, and it doesn’t require Adobe Acrobat, so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses.
Download your Free version. For the Professional version, which comes with 18 months of free bug fixes, new releases, and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money-back guarantee for 30 days. There is no need for a subscription and no need for server or OEM licenses.
- Convert PDF files to image (PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and WMP) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) formats.
- View PDF files in WPF applications.
- Print PDF files.
- Merge PDF files.
- Split PDF files.
- Extract a Unicode representation of a PDF page and individual text elements with their bounds and font.
- Extract images from PDF files.
- Encrypt and digitally sign PDF files.
- Clone or import pages between PDF documents.
- Read, write and update PDF files.
- Get, create or edit bookmarks (outlines).
- Get and set document properties.
- Add watermark, header and footer to PDF pages.
- Get and set viewer preferences.
- Get, create, remove or reorder pages.
- Add text, images, shapes (paths), form XObjects, content groups, and marked content to pages and format (fill, stroke, and clip) the content.
- Use basic PDF objects for currently unsupported PDF features.
- Medium trust support.
- Use private fonts to bypass medium trust environment restrictions.