GemBox.Document is a .NET component that enables you to read, write, edit, convert, and print document files from your .NET applications using one simple API.
With GemBox.Document you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It requires only the .NET framework, so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses. And it’s up to 85 times faster than Microsoft Word automation!
Download your Free version or the Trial version. For the Professional version, which comes with 18 months of free bug fixes and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money back guarantee for 30 days. No need for a subscription; no need for server or OEM licenses.
- Read Word (DOCX, DOC), HTML, RTF, TXT, and PDF files.
- Write / create and convert to DOCX, PDF, HTML, XPS, RTF, TXT, and image formats.
- View and edit documents in WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, and Windows.Forms applications.
- Print documents.
- Protect, encrypt, and digitally sign documents.
- Get, create, or edit paragraphs, text, tables, hyperlinks, bookmarks, fields, sections, headers, footers, and footnotes and endnotes.
- Get, create, or edit drawings like shapes, pictures, and text boxes.
- Get, create, or edit paragraph, character, list, table, table row, and table cell formatting.
- Get, create, or edit paragraph, list, character, and table styles.
- Access or modify section properties, picture properties, default paragraph and character formatting, and more.
- Get and set built-in and custom document properties.
- Clone or import document elements between documents.
- Replace or set bookmark content.
- Load HTML / RTF / TXT into a specific document position.
- Import data to your document from various data sources and control the document import region and import process.
- Create, read, or update form fields.
- Preserve unsupported document content elements and properties when reading a document.
- Medium trust support.