GemBox.Email is a .NET component that enables you to read, write, receive, and send emails from your .NET applications using one simple API.
With GemBox.Email you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It requires only the .NET, so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses.
Download your Free version or the Trial version. For the Professional version, which comes with 12 months of free bug fixes, new releases, and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money back guarantee for 30 days. No need for a subscription; no need for server or OEM licenses.
- Create a mail message with attachments and multi-format message body.
- Save and load mail messages to and from a MSG / EML / MHTML / MBOX file or a stream.
- Modify mail message headers using an advanced MIME model.
- List all mail messages using the POP protocol.
- Download a mail message using the POP or IMAP protocol.
- Create and send mail messages using the SMTP protocol.
- List and modify folders on a mail server using the IMAP protocol.
- List and modify message flags using the IMAP protocol.
- Search for messages on a mail server using the IMAP protocol.
- Do custom SSL certificate validation when connecting to a mail server using PopClient, ImapClient, or SmtpClient.
- Send, list and download messages on the Exchange Server using the EWS protocol.
- List and modify folders on the Exchange Server using the EWS protocol.
- Validate mail addresses.
- Perform a mail merge.
- Save and Load calendars in iCalendar format.
- Create calendar events, tasks, reminders and add them to an email.
- Validate signed emails and attach or remove digital signatures from emails.
If the feature you are looking for is not listed above, please check the examples, or visit our support center where you can vote for missing features.