GemBox.Email is a .NET component that enables developers to read and write email files (MSG, EML, MHTML), and compose, receive and send email messages using IMAP, POP, and SMTP from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
GemBox.Email requires only a .NET Framework and it provides all the missing email features of the System.Net.Mail namespace.
Explore GemBox.Email features by clicking on the areas in the diagram below.
- POP, IMAP and SMTP clients in a single component.
- SSL and TLS security support.
- MIME compliant model.
- Save and load mail messages to and from a MSG/EML/MHTML file or a stream.
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface.
- Plain and fair licensing.
- 100% managed code (C#), follows .NET class library design guidelines.
For more details go to GemBox.Email features page.
GemBox.Email can be used by a wide range of users in different scenarios, from individual developers who need a simple way to send or receive email messages to big corporations that need to process a large number of messages automatically.
Some common uses are: