GemBox.Email is a .NET component which provides an easy and high-performance way for creating, sending, receiving, and processing emails. GemBox.Email supports the SMTP, POP, and IMAP protocols so you can use it for connecting to all major email providers. It also supports loading and saving emails in MSG, EML and MHTML formats, so you can store your emails exactly as they were received from the email server, with all of their headers and attachments.
The best way to explore supported features is by using our Sample Explorer:
- Create a mail message with attachments and multi-format message body.
- Save and load mail messages to and from a MSG/EML/MHTML file or a stream.
- Modify mail message headers using an advanced MIME model.
- List all mail messages using the POP protocol.
- Download a mail message using the POP or IMAP protocol.
- Create and send mail messages using the SMTP protocol.
- List and modify folders on a mail server using the IMAP protocol.
- List and modify message flags using ImapClient.
- Search for messages on a mail server using the IMAP protocol.
- Do custom SSL certificate validation when connecting to a mail server using PopClient, ImapClient, or SmtpClient.
- Validate mail addresses.
- Perform a mail merge.
GemBox.Email on-line help contains additional information about API and supported features.