GemBox.Presentation is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, convert and print presentation files (PPTX, PDF, XPS and image formats) from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
GemBox.Presentation requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Microsoft PowerPoint automation.
Explore GemBox.Presentation features by clicking on the areas in the diagram below.
- Unified programming interface for multiple presentation formats (PPTX, PDF, XPS and image formats). More »
- No dependency on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Faster than Microsoft PowerPoint automation. More »
- Plain and fair licensing. More »
- 100% managed code (C#) that follows .NET class library design guidelines.
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface. More »
- Preservation of unsupported file format features. More »
For more details, go to the GemBox.Presentation features page.
GemBox.Presentation can be used in a wide range of scenarios: from individual developers who need a simple way to read/write PowerPoint presentations to large corporations that need to generate large presentations quickly and efficiently.
Some common uses are: