GemBox.Presentation is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, convert and print presentation files (PPTX, PDF, XPS and image formats) from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way without requiring Microsoft PowerPoint to be installed on the server.
The best way to explore the supported features is by viewing and using the GemBox.Presentation examples:
- Read Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX) presentations.
- Write/create and convert to PPTX, PDF, XPS and image formats.
- View presentations in WPF applications.
- Print presentations.
- Encrypt and digitally sign presentations.
- Get, create or edit master slides, layout slides, slides, master notes slide and notes slides.
- Get, create or edit drawings like text boxes, connectors, pictures, tables and media (audio and video).
- Get, create or edit text in shapes and table cells specified through paragraphs, runs, fields and line breaks.
- Get, create or edit hyperlinks, comments, placeholders, headers and footers.
- Get, create or edit shape, table, text box, paragraph and character formattings.
- Get, create or edit table styles.
- Access or modify slide size, slide transition and slide show settings.
- Get and set built-in and custom presentation properties.
- Preserve unsupported presentation content elements and properties when reading a presentation.
- Medium trust support.
- Specify fonts location when exporting to PDF, XPS or image formats to bypass medium trust environment restrictions.
GemBox.Presentation on-line help contains additional information about the API and the features it supports.