GemBox.Presentation is a .NET API that enables you to read, write, convert, and print presentation files (PPTX, PPT, and PPSX) from .NET applications.
With GemBox.Presentation you get a fast and reliable API that’s easy to use and doesn’t depend on Microsoft PowerPoint. It requires only .NET and it’s much faster than Microsoft Office Automation!
Download your Free version or the Trial version. For the Professional version, which comes with 18 months of free bug fixes, new releases, and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money-back guarantee for 30 days. No need for a subscription; no need for server or OEM licenses.
- Read PowerPoint (PPTX) and PowerPoint 97-2003 (PPT) presentations.
- Write/create and convert to PPTX, PDF, PDF/A, XPS, and image formats.
- View presentations in WPF applications.
- Print presentations.
- Encrypt PPTX presentations. Encrypt and digitally sign PDF presentations.
- Get, create, or edit master slides, layout slides, individual slides, master notes slide, and notes slides.
- Get, create, or edit drawings like text boxes, connectors, pictures, tables, charts, and media (audio and video).
- Get, create, or edit text in shapes and table cells specified through paragraphs, runs, fields, and line breaks.
- Get, create, or edit hyperlinks, comments, placeholders, and headers and footers.
- Get, create, or edit shape, table, text box, paragraph, and character formatting.
- Get, create, or edit table styles.
- Get and set built-in and custom presentation properties.
- Access or modify slide size, slide transition, and slide show settings.
- Preserve unsupported presentation content elements and properties when reading a presentation.
- Medium trust support.