GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java 1.1 Released
We have released a Java version of our GemBox.Spreadsheet component that enables developers to read, write, create, and update spreadsheet files from Java applications, simply and efficiently.
GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java has the following advantages:
- Support for multiple file formats (XLSX, ODS, CSV, TXT, HTML).
- Rich set of features. More »
- No dependency on Microsoft Word.
- Fast performance.
- Plain and fair licensing. More »
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface. More »
- Preserves unsupported file format features. More »
- Modern tooling – GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java was designed for Java from version 8 based on modern library design guidelines and it supports Maven More »
You can download GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java and evaluate GemBox.Spreadsheet free of charge for an unlimited time. The free version is limited to five worksheets and 150 rows.
If you want to use the component in a professional mode – without any limitations – you need to purchase a license key. For more information about evaluation and licensing, see here.
If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
We hope that the new GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java will add a greater value to your spreadsheet processing and reporting applications.