GemBox.Spreadsheet for Java is a component that enables you to read, write, edit and convert spreadsheet files from your applications using one simple API.
With GemBox.Spreadsheet you get a fast and reliable component that’s easy to use. It requires only Java (from version 8), so you can deploy your application easily without having to think about other licenses.
Download your Free version or the Trial version. For the Professional version, which comes with 18 months of free bug fixes and technical support, each developer needs a developer license. We offer a no-risk money back guarantee for 30 days. No need for a subscription; no need for server or OEM licences.
- Read Excel files (XLSX, ODS) files, text files (CSV, TXT), and HTML files.
- Write / create and convert to XLSX, ODS, CSV, TXT and HTML.
- Cell formula calculation engine.
- Protect and encrypt spreadsheets.
- Get, create, or edit sheets, rows, columns, cells, formulas, hyperlinks, comments, images, charts, tables, and pivot tables.
- Get, create, or edit cell styles and formatting, in-line text formatting, and conditional formatting.
- Get, create, or edit headers and footers, grouping and outlining, data validation, sheet protection, document properties, and print and view options.
- Get, create, or edit row height and column width, print titles and area, and freeze or split panes.
- Search, filter, or sort spreadsheet data.
- Preserve unsupported elements including illustrations, shapes, certain charts, macros, smart arts, sparklines, and slicers.