New GemBox.Pdf 1.5 Release with support for writing text
We have just released a new setup, help, and examples for GemBox.Pdf 1.5 with support for writing text.
The new functionality enables you to:
- Write formatted text using various formatting options, such as alignment, font (family, style, weight, stretch, and size), language, color, and opacity.
- Align and position the text at various positions in the PDF page.
- Transform the text by applying various transformations, such as rotation or scaling, to text drawn on a PDF page.
- Write text from complex scripts, such as Arabic, Hebrew, various Indic, and other.
- Add a header and footer to PDF pages.
- Add a watermark to PDF pages.
- Use private fonts located either in a custom directory or embedded in an assembly.
If you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions, feel free to contact us.