New GemBox.Document 2.1 Release with support for HTML and ContentRange
We have just released a new setup and help for GemBox.Document 2.1 with following improvements:
- Introducing new API for easier manipulation with document content – ContentRange API.
- Added support for Find and Replace functionality.
- Added support for Mono framework for DOCX, HTML and TXT file formats.
- Added support for reading HTML files.
- Added support for reading and writing Plain Text (TXT) files.
- Added support for writing document properties to HTML file format.
- Added support for rendering double border in PDF and XPS file formats.
- Various bug fixes. For more details, see GemBox.Document bug fixes page.
We hope that you like the new features. If you have any feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail.