GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.5 Released
We’ve just released a new version of our spreadsheet component: GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.5.
New in GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.5:
- Full support for Data Validation in XLSX
- Collections now implement generic versions of appropriate .NET interfaces
- Exporting to HTML supports exporting pictures
- Methods for sorting
- New methods for extracting to DataTable without needing to predefine DataTable (column type is defined by the data in appropriate column)
- Full support for sheet protection in XLSX
- Helper methods for setting Print Titles and Print Area
- Support through API for print gridlines and left/right header/footer in ODS
- Inserting/extracting pictures using absolute positioning is now more accurate
We also released a new version of our Sample Explorer. We added new samples and code colorization (Visual Studio style) to all C# and VB.NET code.
We hope that you like the new features. If you have any feedback feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com