New GemBox.Spreadsheet 4.3 Release
We have just released a new setup, help, and examples for the GemBox.Spreadsheet 4.3 with the following features added:
- Workbook protection – As well as protecting the content of a worksheet, it is now possible to protect the whole workbook structure, disabling to delete or rename a worksheet.
- Color depth and compression – It is possible to specify compression (for TIFF format) and color depth when saving a spreadsheet to an image.
- Pivot table sorting – Pivot tables can be sorted by pivot field and pivot items.
- Fraction number format – Fraction number format is now supported when formatting numbers.
- Support for exporting only the content of the worksheet when saving to an image (without white space).
- Various other enhancements and fixes in the GemBox.Spreadsheet API and file format readers and writers. For more details, see the GemBox.Spreadsheet bug fixes page.
We hope that you like the new features. If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, feel free to send us feedback.