New GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7 Release with support for HTML and named styles
We have just released a new setup and help for GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7 with the following improvements:
- Added support for reading HTML files.
- Added support for reading / writing Fixed Columns Width Text files.
- Improved Header / Footer API. Now it is easier to set left / center / right sections with various fields like page number, current date, etc. and header / footer images are supported.
- Added support for named styles and view type in XLSX file format.
- Added support for rendering double border in PDF and XPS file formats.
- Various bug fixes. For more details, see GemBox.Spreadsheet bug fixes page.
We hope that you like the new features. If you have any feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail.