GemBox.Email 1.7 Released
We have released a new version of our email component, Gembox.Email 1.7, that provides an easy and efficient way to create, send, receive, and process emails in .NET.
The biggest addition in this version is the support for signed emails (S/MIME).
Signed emails work just as normal emails do, with the addition of being attached to a digital signature mainly used to ensure that the content you are seeing is the exact same content that was signed.
This update will enable you to:
- Receive and send signed emails;
- Load or save signed emails in .EML, .MHT, and .MSG file formats;
- Validate the email’s signature;
- Sign an email with a digital certificate;
- Transform a signed email into a “normal” email by removing its signature;
If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, fell free to contact us.
We hope that the new GemBox.Email will add a greater value to your email processing applications.