Discontinuation of Site Wide License
From December 24, 2014 we are discontinuing Site Wide License.
There are few reasons for that:
- Lots of our users are distributed teams. Site Wide License which is tied to physical location doesn’t work for them.
- There were many situations where company has several locations so we had to make custom offer which includes several Site Wide Licenses plus several 1 Developer Licenses. That was also a big hassle.
- Sometimes it was hard to define to which office (physical location) some developer belongs.
At the end we decided to simplify the process and make it transparent.
You only need to know how many developers will work on project that uses our component and then you need to either purchase:
- 1 Developer License for every developer.
- Small Team License Pack (up to 10 developers) which is nothing more than discounted package of 1 Developer Licenses.
- Large Team License Pack (up to 50 developers) which is nothing more than discounted package of 1 Developer Licenses.
- You can also combine license packs.
All Site Wide Licenses that were bought are still valid and we’ll honor all right that arise from them. When owners of Site Wide License decide to purchase an upgrade to newer version of our component (or to renew free technical support) they can purchase an upgrade to either Small Team License Pack or to Large Team License Pack (depending on number of developers that need to be covered with the license).
To read more about licenses visit Knowledgebase Licensing questions section or contact our sales department.