GemBox.Document is a .NET component which enables developers to read, write, convert and print document files (DOCX, PDF, XPS, HTML) from .NET applications in a simple and efficient way.
GemBox.Document requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Microsoft Word automation.
- Unified programming interface for multiple document formats (DOCX, PDF, XPS, HTML). More »
- No dependency on Microsoft Word.
- Many times faster than Microsoft Word automation. More »
- Plain and fair licensing. More »
- 100% managed code (C#), follows .NET class library design guidelines.
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface. More »
- Preserves unsupported file format features. More »
For more details go to GemBox.Document features page.
GemBox.Document can be used in a wide range of scenarios, from individual developers who need a simple way to read / write Word documents or create PDF documents to large corporations which need to generate large reports quickly and efficiently.
Some common uses are: