If you have installed any of our products, check Support.htm file in your installation folder. There you can find a link to hot fixes and instructions on how to get support.
To report a software bug, an installation problem or a documentation error in any of our products, please send an e-mail to with all of the following information:
- Product name and version (for example, “GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7”).
- Purchasing date, purchasing company and a serial key.
- Steps to reproduce the bug (together with the code and project files if necessary).
- Detailed bug description (exception text, stack trace, output files etc.).
- Your environment information (.NET Framework version, Visual Studio .NET version, operating system etc.).
Subject: Bug Report (GemBox.Spreadsheet)
PRODUCT NAME: GemBox.Spreadsheet 3.7
PURCHASING DATE / COMPANY / SERIAL KEY: none, using Free version
1. Open attached ZIP file with VS.NET 2010 solution.
2. Run the solution.
3. Exception is thrown.
BUG DETAILS: “An unhandled exception of type ‘System.IO.IOException’ occurred in GemBox.Spreadsheet.dll”
After our technical department receives your e-mail, they will notify you whether your problem is really a bug, whether it is already a known issue or not, what the workaround is (if available) and when a bug fix will be available. Our technical representative may need to contact you with additional questions to reproduce the bug or to provide workaround in your case.
To request a feature in future version of any of our products, please send an e-mail to with all of the following information:
- Name of the product that should implement the feature.
- Detailed description of the feature.
- Reasons why that particular feature would be valuable for your business.
After our technical department receives your e-mail, they will notify you whether the requested feature is already available in some product version or if that feature is planned in feature versions of the product. Our technical representative may need to contact you with additional questions so we can fully understand what you require and what would be the best way to support it.