GemBox.Spreadsheet is a .NET component that enables developers to read, write, convert and print spreadsheet files (XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF or XPS) from their .NET applications using one simple API.
GemBox.Spreadsheet requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Microsoft Excel automation.
- Unified programming interface for multiple file formats (XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF and XPS). More »
- No dependency on Microsoft Excel.
- Many times faster than Microsoft Excel automation. More »
- Plain and fair licensing. More »
- 100% managed code (C#), follows .NET class library design guidelines.
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface. More »
- Preserves unsupported file format features. More »
For more details go to GemBox.Spreadsheet features page.
GemBox.Spreadsheet is used in a wide range of scenarios, from individual developers who need a simple way to read and write Excel documents to large corporations which need to generate large reports quickly and efficiently.
Some common uses are:
- Building Excel reports.
- Importing and exporting spreadsheet data to DataTable.
- Reading>, writing or modifying XLSX, XLS, ODS or CSV files.
- Exporting to HTML, PDF and XPS from XLSX, XLS, ODS or CSV files.
- Filling of XLSX, XLS or ODS forms.
- Conversion between XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF and XPS files.
- Print reports.