GemBox.Spreadsheet requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Microsoft Excel automation.
Explore GemBox.Spreadsheet features by clicking on the areas in the diagram below.
- Unified programming interface for multiple file formats (XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF and XPS). More »
- No dependency on Microsoft Excel.
- Many times faster than Microsoft Excel automation. More »
- Plain and fair licensing. More »
- 100% managed code (C#), follows .NET class library design guidelines.
- Simple and easy-to-use programming interface. More »
- Preserves unsupported file format features. More »
For more details go to GemBox.Spreadsheet features page.
GemBox.Spreadsheet is used in a wide range of scenarios, from individual developers who need a simple way to read and write Excel documents to large corporations which need to generate large reports quickly and efficiently.
Some common uses are:
- Building Excel reports.
- Importing and exporting spreadsheet data to DataTable.
- Reading, writing or modifying XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV or HTML files.
- Exporting to HTML, PDF and XPS from XLSX, XLS, ODS or CSV files.
- Filling of XLSX, XLS or ODS forms.
- Conversion between XLSX, XLS, ODS, CSV, HTML, PDF and XPS files.
- Create charts.
- Print reports.
- View and edit spreadsheets in WPF, ASP.NET and Windows.Forms applications.