We have just released a new setup and help for GemBox.Document 2.1 with a support for nested mail merge.
Nested mail merge is a powerful feature that enables you to import relational or hierarchical data source into the template document in a single statement.
For more information about this feature, see our Mail Merge help page or check out the new nested mail merge samples in our GemBox.Document Sample Explorer.
Additional features introduced in the new release are:
- Added Element.ParentCollection property for getting element’s parent collection.
- Added StyleCollection.GetOrAdd(StyleTemplateType) method for easier working with styles.
- Added Field.IsDirty and TableOfEntries.IsDirty properties which allows a field to be marked as dirty so that MS Word updates its value when opening a document.
- Added support for RTL languages (DOCX only).
- Added support for hidden rows.
- Resolved multiple bugs and issues. For more details, see GemBox.Document bug fixes page.
We hope that you like the new features. If you have any feedback, feel free to send us an e-mail.