GemBox.Presentation models presentation content as a tree structure with a PresentationDocument as a root node.
GemBox.Presentation Content Model
The following diagram shows the GemBox.Presentation content model hierarchy, which uses a parent/child relationship between presentation elements.
Each class and property in the diagram links to its specific help page, so you can easily find details on each presentation-content element.
Additional members of GemBox.Presentation Content Model
- PresentationDocument contains these additional properties: SlideSize, SlideShow, DocumentProperties and Thumbnail.
- MasterSlide, LayoutSlide and Slide inherit from AnimatableSlide and contain these additional properties: Background, Transition, HeaderFooter (just master and layout) and Name (just master and layout).
- MasterNotesSlide and NotesSlide inherit from SlideObject and master notes slide additionally contains property HeaderFooter.
- GroupShape, GraphicFrame, Shape, Connector and Picture inherit from VisualDrawing and contain these additional properties: Layout, Action, AlternativeText, Locks, Placeholder, Name and Hidden. Shape, Connector and Picture inherit from GeometryShape and contain these additional properties: ShapeType and Geometry. Connector contains these additional properties: BeginConnection and EndConnection. Picture contains the additional property Fill.
- TableColumn contains the property Width, TableRow contains the property Height and TableCell contains the properties ColumnSpan and RowSpan.
- AudioCD, AudioContent and VideoContent inherit from MediaObject and contain these properties: Bookmarks, Fade and Trim.